GNOME 3.30 Release Video: Animated Visuals
- Meta-information (such as intro and outro) should conform to the GNOME Brand Guidelines used across all GNOME marketing material.
- Application visuals is kept in style with the current GNOME Desktop and default GTK+ Theme.
- Animations are rendered to RGBA PNG Sequences at 1920x1080 / 24FPS with motion blur.
- Intro: GNOME is a large project (@bastianilso)
- Intro: Passionate community of contributors (@bastianilso)
- Adwaita Background
- GNOME Shell
- Control Center
- App Carousel
- Outro: Providing quality free software to the world.
- Outro: Friends of GNOME
- Outro: Get involved today.
@bastianilso so far leads the main effort in animating the video using Blender Cycles and reviewing/accepting/rejecting external contributions, if any.
If you are interested in contributing with animated material for the GNOME 3.30 Release Video, please get in touch with @bastianilso to coordinate an effort.