Draft: Proposal of a more structured layout
This is a draft proposal for a more organised and structured lay-out.
The issues that I noticed during my use of the calculator are:
- The text in the buttons were too small for long term use.
- It was hard to see the differences between functions, number buttons, etc. (some buttons were hard to identify)
- The clear button and undo button were not easy to spot quickly. (and I use them a lot)
So hereby I propose the following changes:
- The text-size of the buttons in simple mode have been increased, making it more comfortable to read.
- All buttons do now have a added style tag, according to the purpose of that button.
- Every button group now has it's own CSS style tag, they are classified into the following groups:
- Operator buttons ( +-x/ buttons )
- Undo buttons
- Clear buttons
- Result buttons
- % buttons
- dot-point buttons (. button)
I recommend repo admins to watch this changes in effect first, before merging this request. Take a look, and make some (color) changes if you like. And please take a look in other modes (advanced, financial, programming)
This is a draft proposal.
So if you have compliments, suggestions, improvements or criticism, just let me know!
The colors are also a drafts, if you have suggestions tell me!
Have a nice day ;)