WIP: Pinebook PRO
- !591 (merged) - Pinebook Pro: part 1
- !604 (merged) - Add missing freedesktop sound theme
- !605 (merged) - enable-developer-repository: Fix parsing of parameters
- !608 (merged) - Fix flatpak in bootable images
- !609 (merged) - Use fuse from Freedesktop SDK (combined with MR from Freedesktop SDK)
!613 (merged) -
utils/update-local-repo.sh: Allow to specify repo element
- !628 (merged) - Pinebook Pro kernel configuration fixes
- !643 (merged) - Add linux firmware in pinebook pro image
- !644 (merged) - Add wifi to bootable images
- !647 (merged) - Pinebook Pro: Remove device tree from OSTree.
- !650 (merged) - vm: Make resize root work on non fully EFI compliant systems
- !653 (merged) - Pinebook Pro: Fix fstab
- !654 (merged) - Pinebook Pro: Fix splash boot screen
- !655 (merged) - Pinebook Pro: Disable suspend
Merge requests on Freedesktop SDK
- Use /var/home instead of /home in ostree image
- linux: Enable FS security extensions for getcap/setcap
- [19.08] Add support for bluetooth in pulseaudio daemon
- pulseaudio: Enable bluetooth
- [19.08] components/pulseaudio-base.bst: Add upstream fix for alsa missing symbols
- [19.08] systemd: Backport greeter fix from upstream
- [19.08] systemd: Disable dnssec by default
- [19.08] components/fuse.bst: Fix permissions of fusermount
- components/fuse.bst: Fix permissions of fusermount
- [19.08] components/wireless-regdb-bin.bst: Add missing regulatory.db.p7s
- components/wireless-regdb-bin.bst: Add missing regulatory.db.p7s
- [19.08] Add firmwares
- Wireless regulatory firmware
- [19.08] Pulseaudio: alsa + capabilities + disable X11 config
Remaining issues without merge requests
- Some firmware are missing in master. I do not have license information yet.
Sound does not work correctly. Wrong configuration in the device tree probably. This branch provide alsa utils that can be used to tweak the mixer to make the sound work.
Suspend does not work (crash). It has been disabled for that reason.
SD card reader is very unstable. Use eMMC.
Bluetooth works. But LE did not seem to work.
U-Boot does not display anything. So console access should be done through serial port. Also it does not seem to be possible to interact with systemd boot from serial port.
- dp/hdmi over usb-c
- charging over usb-c