Flatpack 2.0.0 Station data could not be received.
Error on Flatpack Shortwave 2.0.0.
Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
Station data could not be received.
No radio-browser.info api server reachable
Suspect, 'Network related' on Shortwave side.
Get error with local/host PIA VPN enabled.
Works when local/host PIA VPN is disabled.
With the same current settings it did work under Flatpack 1.1.1 before the update to 2.0.0.
- Still works on Snap 1.1.1
- Flatseal, enabled all permissions that have a toggle. Still error on Flatpack 2.0.0. (Reset back to default)
- PIA VPN, Protocol WireGuard and OpenVPN both get error.
- Test in a VM on Ubuntu 20.04.2 guest, same as host, after launching Flatpack Shortwave 2.0.0. there is some port activity (20+, scanning?) in Gufw Firewall host. Though it was disabled for all tests it didn't cause conflict/issues in v1.1.1 prior when enabled.
- Gnome extension Internet Radio by hslbck does work.
No issues with any other apps.
17:26:34 systemd: flatpak-de.haeckerfelix.Shortwave-48965.scope: Succeeded. 17:26:01 gnome-shell: Could not create transient scope for PID 49011: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnixProcessIdUnknown: Process with ID 49011 does not exist. 17:26:01 dbus-daemon: [session uid=1000 pid=1657] Successfully activated service 'de.haeckerfelix.Shortwave' 17:26:01 systemd: Started flatpak-de.haeckerfelix.Shortwave-48965.scope. 17:26:01 dbus-daemon: [session uid=1000 pid=1657] Activating service name='de.haeckerfelix.Shortwave' requested by ':1.38' (uid=1000 pid=1964 comm="/usr/bin/gnome-shell " label="unconfined")