Annual Report 2017 Finalization
The annual report has been written (see the Annual Report wiki page).
@bastianilso has started layout. Subscribe to get e-mail updates on all progress.
Having a PDF file of the annual report by the start of GUADEC (no printouts for now).
Latest Annual Report Draft
Updated: Sunday 9th July 2018 version 2 by @bastianilso
Remaining Work Items
- Linux Playa event information is missing from Events and Hackfest overview, page 2-3
- Pictures from the GNOME 3.24 Release for page 4
- Pictures from Core Apps or GStreamer Hackfest for page 5
- Pictures from the GTK+ 2017 or Rust 2017 Hackfest for page 6
- Pictures from the Gstreamer 2017 or Fractional Scaling 2017 hackfest for page 7
- Picture from Newcomer Workshop or Newcomer's Lunch for Outreach page 14
- Picture for the Accessibility article, page 15
- How much money was used on hackfests in 2017? Factoid, page 6
- How many languages did GNOME 3.24 support and with how much coverage? Factoid, page 15
- Provide full name of the authors who took the GUADEC/Birthday/Interns Pictures. (assigned to @bwyazel)
- New bug reports and bug reports closed stats for 2017, factoid page 2 (assigned to @sri)
- New layout for the 20 Years Together article (P.12-13). (assigned to @bastianilso)
- New layout for the Accessibility article. (assigned to @bastianilso)
- Update Table of Contents. (assigned to @bastianilso)
- Fix overflow in Friends of GNOME donors list. (assigned to @bastianilso)
Please comment on this issue if..
- you are no longer working on the item
- you have finished an item
- ..or there are other changes (questions, comments, links, etc).
How you can help
Please help reviewing the attached annual report draft and leave feedback.
Your help is appreciated!