Add parental controls enablement to initial setup
We have an ongoing initiative to integrate parental controls into GNOME. One use case for this is that the computer primarily belongs to the child. There may only be a single user account, which belongs to that child. In these cases, we still want to give parents the opportunity to setup parental controls. The logical place for them to do this is during initial setup.
Some nuances to this:
- The child cannot be an admin user, if parental controls are to be applied to them
- The parent will need to create a supervisor password when they enable parental controls
- Two workflows to support:
- Parent wants to preconfigure the computer before they give it to the child, including reviewing all the various parental control settings.
- The parent and child are doing initial setup together. The parent wants to enable parental controls, but perhaps doesn't want to go through all the settings at that moment - they might want to this later.
- If possible, it would be good to share the settings UI with the parental controls app, to enable code reuse.