Figure out protocol to respond to board list emails in timely fashion
People mail firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a reply. We need a little protocol for how to handle mails. Starting suggestion:
- Very fast reply to simply acknowledge that we received their email.
- Copy their email onto a new issue in gitlab.
- Either assign the issue to someone on the Board, or CC people who may be able to respond.
- Set a Due Date on the issue; we should define the maximum time it takes for a general reply to be sent to the person who mailed the Board initially.
- Decide whether to offload their question to a Committee, etc.