Add a way to export each layers to their own files
Suggested use case:
Export all audio to seperate audio tracks, Gear->Export Audio Tracks.
Display a dialogue box with the following options:
- Export folder/location
- Overwrite files (check box)
- Mono files only (check box) if checked, render stereo L/R tracks as separate mono tracks
- Sample Rate INT field (default to project settings or 44100 / 48000)
- Bit per Sample INT field (default to project settings or 16 )
- Include audio filters (check box) if checked all filters and volume curves will be exported, if not audio will not be processed, just rendered without any effects.
- Include low quality reference video with audio mixdown (check box) - if checked include a video.mp4 (h264/mp3 480P/720P/1080P)
- Export button.
Selecting Export will render all audio on each audio track to the selected folder as WAV files.
all files will be rendered in the full length of the project even with empty audio.
Files will be named the same as track name, if no track name use number. track-[Num].wav
Please let me know if you need any clarifications.