Enter folder with double click in list view does not work when navigating fastly
- Nightly flatpak: Yes
- Other: Fedora 34, Pop OS 21.04, Debian Bullseye, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, Linux Mint Cinnamon 20.2 using nemo
Steps to reproduce
- Open Nautilus and select "list view". Make sure double click to open folder is active.
- Create a nested folder structure i.e. ~/a/b/c
- Try to navigate FASTLY from ~/a to ~/a/b/c using double click on the folders.
- It's not possible to navigate fastly. You are not able to enter the second folder. You have to wait a second with mouse clicks to be able to enter the next folder. This problem does not exist when using "symbol view".
Folders should be entered after double click without waiting a second.
There is another problem which is simmilar: Create two folders:
Make sure no folder is selected and "list view" is active in Nautilus. Select folder ~/a by using a single click. Then immediately double click ~/b. Nautilus will not enter ~/b.