Several minor UI issues
Thanks for developing and maintaining this awesome application! There are some small UI issues I found:
- With disabled toolbar switching between opened comparisons creates interface glitch. It looks like toolbar appears for a second to show loading animation (red circle on second screenshot). Switching between multiple "new comparison" tabs doesn't create issue.
- Inline toolbars on Meld's preferences window ('folder comparisons', 'file filters' and 'text filters' tabs) doesn't have borders. Second screenshot show similar toolbar in gnome-control-center window, "search" tab.
- Entry on find bar (Ctrl + F) needs padding. Related to #289 (closed). With borders between statusbar/findbar and findbar/document, entry border will blend with statusbar/findbar borders.
- Entry in error state looks a bit awkward. Light text, dark icons, and entry border is blue. Second screenshot shows how it looks in gedit/gnome-builder. Link to merge request for gnome-builder's searchbar, that adds error state: gnome-builder!115 (merged).
- Infobars looks a bit wierd, when there are are two similar infobar for each document. I'm not sure about this, probably, adding left, right and bottom borders to infobars can improve visuals. Note, that infobars can be diffrent between documents and they'll have different height in that case, so full-width infobar is definitely not an option here.