Problem with closing tabs in 3-way directory comparison
It seems like there is a bug. I do the next steps:
- Select the 3-way directory comparison.
- Select file that differs in directories.
- Push changes from right directory to middle directory and then from middle directory to left directory.
- Click on the cross to close the tab. There will be a window with a question "Save changes to documents before closing?".
- Click on the "Cancel" button.
Result: You cannot close tab now by clicking on the cross.
I'm using Ubuntu 18.04.