tls_interaction test fails on several architectures
When built with meson, the tls interaction part of the ssl test fails on several architectures.
- libsoup 2.64.1
- Debian Unstable
- Note that Debian's 2.64.0 included all the code commits from 2.64.1 except for f58dd872 and 263fb57d
- armhf (Passed with 2.64.0. Failed with 2.64.1. Passed in reproducible builds.
- hppa (failed once with 2.64.0 but passed on second try, failed with 2.64.1)
- mipsel (failed once with 2.64.0 but passed on second try, failed with 2.64.1)
- mips64el (failed once with 2.64.0 but passed on second try)
Build log excerpt
23/28 ssl-test FAIL 0.68 s (exit status 1) --- command --- G_TEST_SRCDIR='/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/tests' MALLOC_PERTURB_='' G_TEST_BUILDDIR= '/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/obj-arm-linux-gnueabihf/tests' MALLOC_CHECK_='2' G_DEBUG='gc-friendly' /<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/obj-arm-linux-gnueabihf/tests/ssl-test --- stdout --- /ssl/session-properties: OK /ssl/tls-interaction: FAIL /ssl/message-properties/async: OK /ssl/message-properties/sync: OK /ssl/strictness/async/strict/with-ca: OK /ssl/strictness/async/strict/without-ca: OK /ssl/strictness/async/non-strict/with-ca: OK /ssl/strictness/async/non-strict/without-ca: OK /ssl/strictness/sync/strict/with-ca: OK /ssl/strictness/sync/strict/without-ca: OK /ssl/strictness/sync/non-strict/with-ca: OK /ssl/strictness/sync/non-strict/without-ca: OK --- stderr --- ** ERROR:../tests/ssl-test.c:406:do_tls_interaction_test: Unexpected status 7 Connection terminated unexpectedly (expected 200 OK)
(Click rbuild and build2 in the sidebar to see build logs, but these builds pass any way)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information