libhandy (0.0.9) experimental; urgency=medium
[ Benjamin Berg ]
- glade: Mark ActionRow properties as translatable/icon. Without this, it is impossible to set the translatable flag in glade, making it hard to create proper UI definitions.
[ Bastien Nocera ]
- Use correct i18n include. From the Internationalization section of the GLib API docs: In order to use these macros in an application, you must include <glib/gi18n.h>. For use in a library, you must include <glib/gi18n-lib.h> after defining the GETTEXT_PACKAGE macro suitably for your library
- Fix broken translations in all libhandy applications. Translations in all the applications using libhandy would be broken after a call to hdy_init() as it changed the default gettext translation domain. See gnome-control-center#393
[ Adrien Plazas ]
- examples: Update the Flatpak command. The command should changed with the demo application name.
- leaflet: Improve the slide child transition description. This makes the slide child transition description match the one of the slide mode transition one.
- action-row: Upcast self to check the activated row. Upcast the HdyActionRow rather than downcasting the activated row to compare their pointers. This prevents error messages when a sibbling row that isn't a HdyActionRow is activated. Also use a simple cast rather than a safe cast as it is there only to please the compiler and is useless for a pointer comparison and it's faster.
- Drop 'dialer' from the UI resources path. This makes the UI file paths more correct and simpler.
- leaflet: Add hdy_leaflet_stop_child_transition() This makes the code clearer by encapsulating child mode transition cancellation into its own function.
- leaflet: Factorize bin window move and resize. This ensures we move or resize it consistently.
- leaflet: Move the bin window on child transition cancellation. This avoids the children to be drawn out of place when a mode transition is triggered while a child transition was ongoing. Fixes https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/libhandy/issues/93
- Add HDY_STYLE_PROVIDER_PRIORITY. Add and use HDY_STYLE_PROVIDER_PRIORITY to help ensuring custom styling is applied consistently and correctly accross all the library.
- expander-row: Move the custom style to a resource. This makes the code cleaner, easier to read, and simnpler to modify.
- combo-row: Move the custom style to a resource. This makes the code cleaner, easier to read, and simnpler to modify.
- expander-row: Add the expanded property. This can be used to reveal external widgets depending on the state of the row.
[ Guido Günther ]
- debian: Test GObject introspection. This makes sure we have the typelib file installed correctly.
- debian/tests: Drop API version from include. This makes sure we respect pkg-config's findings.
- examples: Add API version to demo name. This makes different versions co-installable.
- build: Don't hardcode API version
- Release libhandy 0.0.9
-- Guido Günther firstname.lastname@example.org Thu, 07 Mar 2019 12:37:34 +0100