This is a fairly big PR that restructures Sweden by introducing the Swedish Counties as the
state. The counties are the primary geographical subdivision in Sweden and are nowadays equivalent to the primary administrative subdivision, the region.
Each commit is individually reviewable and comes with a commit message explaining what it's doing.
- The first commit introduces the counties by themselves. This does mean that at that point the data violates the schema, since we should have a location and city in a state
- The second commit moves all the
locations for Sweden to their respective
- The third commit does the same for
- The fourth commit addresses some errors in airport coordinates. A number of airports seem to have been entered with "rounded up" coordinates causing them to be a little off base compared to the OSM and METAR station coordinates
- The next 4 commits each introduce the missing capitals for their respective counties. Some of these cities do not meet the 100k population threshold, but are regionally significant and should be included
- The last commit fixes some further airport naming discrepancies
There are more fixes for Sweden I'd like to do, but this PR is already big enough. I'd probably suggest squash-merging it, since reverting any of the commits individually results in slightly weird states.