Draft: Remove layered Windows from GTK3
This is purely experimental.
For now I just forward-ported !3331 to the latest gtk-3-24 branch. All the actual work has been done by @lrn.
This branch is now a fusion of one of my own, earlier experiments and the repaint improvements from !3331.
What it does:
- Remove layered windows from the GDK Win32 backend, use regular windows instead
- Remove low-level keyboard hook
- Use native aero snap
- Optimize repainting (it's a lot less laggy than before)
- For now, all CSD stuff has been removed, so CSD windows have an additional titlebar.
- For now, I removed constraints and increments from the window resizing code.
- Sometimes there are warnings about widgets size allocation. (But they are getting rarer)
(animated) widgets are randomly not invalidatedThis seems to be fixed now. I think?
Other than that it seems to work.