Menu tooltips are not shown in Firefox / Wayland
Tooltips are not shown for menu on Firefox/Wayland when simple positioning is used (that's the most common case).
- Firefox opens a menu (popup with simple positioner)
- Firefox open a tooltip for menu entry
- Mutter sends wl_surface@enter to Firefox toplevel window (parent of menu from 1))
- Mutter immediately sends wl_enter to Firefox menu popup (parent of the tooltip)
- Firefox recognizes that as user action (we get gtk events leave/enter) and closes the tooltip
It does not happens then menu is positioned by move-to-rect. No mouse/keyboard click/button pres is involved here, mouse pointer stay still.
Downstream bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1777269