Samsung ML-2015 printer always needs to open print dialog and print twice
Steps to reproduce
- Open any document file with LibreOffice Writer or a .pdf file with Gnome Evince
- Press Print button
- The Print Dialog will show up
- Press Print
- Notification of "Printed job has been completed" will be shown almost immediately
- Nothing being printed with the printer
- [Repeat these steps from 1.]
- The printer is successfully printing
- Notification of "Printed job has been completed" is being shown after printing
The printer is only printing after repeatedly opening print dialog and printing.
The printer should have printed the document or file in a first repetition.
dpkg -l libgtk2.0-0 libgtk-3-0 Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold | Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend |/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad) ||/ Name Version Architecture Description +++-=================-================-============-===========================> ii libgtk-3-0:amd64 3.24.13-1ubuntu1 amd64 GTK graphical user interfac> ii libgtk2.0-0:amd64 2.24.32-4ubuntu4 amd64 GTK graphical user interfac>