Bookmarks become unclickable and hidden
From the Ubuntu bug.
Clicking Nautilus bookmarks is expected to always open the bookmarked place.
- The last clicked user added bookmark disappears.
- Cannot click on any sidebar item (including all bookmarks and mounted places).
- Click a fixed bookmark (Documents, Videos, Pictures...)
- Click a user added bookmark (not a mounted one, for example a bookmark of a local folder)
- If you still able to click, go to step 1
Note: You may have to repeat it only once or a dozen times.
Nautilus have to regenerate its sidebar to recover. It can be achieved either by unmounting something or by editing 'bookmarks' config file... etc.
Reproducible in Files 3.26.3-0ubuntu4 and the Files 3.28 Nightly Flatpak.