Language popover-menu shown incorrectly in RTL
- ArchLinux with fcgu installed (GNOME 42.beta)
- GNOME Shell 42.beta
- This appear in XOrg Wayland
- An RTL issue
Clicking on the language button on the top bar, popups a popover with the otehr languages options.
The popover's content show just incorrect in RTL language (like Hebrew).
Steps to reproduce
- Open gnome-shell on RTL language like Hebrew
- Make sure you have more than one language in the keyboards
- Click on the language button on the top bar, than you will see the popover menu
The languages arranged incorrectly.
What did you expect to happen
I would like to see the sort language string in the right side, and the long language string alligned to other side, like this (I created this image with gimp based on the real screenshot):