Renaming deleted folder crashes shell
- Fedora 35
- Gnome 41.3
- Wayland (didn't test XOrg)
Renaming a folder after deleting the desktop entries inside of it crashes the shell.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a folder in the app overview
- Add a desktop entry into it
- Delete it from the terminal:
- Go back to the overview, and rename the folder (folder appears to be empty)
- Upon hitting enter to save the rename, the shell crashes
The shell crashed upon deleting a folder that shouldn't exist anymore.
What did you expect to happen
Deleting a desktop file should either automatically refresh the overview, or renaming the folder shouldn't cause a crash.
Relevant logs, screenshots, screencasts etc.