Music is not MPRIS spec compliant
Submitted by Jason Gray
As per spec /org/mpris/MediaPlayer2/TrackList/ is a forbidden object path unless you're referring to org/mpris/MediaPlayer2/TrackList/NoTrack.
You should be using something like /org/gnome/GnomeMusic/TrackList/.
"Media players may not use any paths starting with /org/mpris unless explicitly allowed by this specification. Such paths are intended to have special meaning, such as /org/mpris/MediaPlayer2/TrackList/NoTrack to indicate "no track"."
Task list for MPRIS compliance
- Fix invalid object path (!35 (merged))
- Stop using invalid characters in object path (!35 (merged))
- Limit amount of playlist items provided to MPRIS (9ac555f7)
- Make the trackid truly unique, even for duplicate songs (ec529590)
- Provide full metadata in the TrackList interface (#101 (closed))
- Coalesce MPRIS property changes into one PropertiesChanged signal per event (#43 (closed))
- Art thumbnail (#101 (closed))
- Remove all related volume support as Music does not expose it (!418 (merged))
ArtUrldoes not seem to work reliably with flatpak (#253 (closed))
Seekedsupport (!443 (merged))
MPRISis not notified if the current song favorite status has changed
- Cleanup mpris.py