Music playback stop after hitting the search empty view
Steps to reproduce :
- Start typing to search a song
- Click on a song in the song list, the song start playing
- Type randomly until triggering the search empty view "No music found, Try a different search"
- The music playback stop
After that you have 3 options :
- Click the play button, making gnome-music crash.
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/lib/python3.8/site-packages/gnomemusic/widgets/playertoolbar.py", line 164, in _update_view coresong.props.duration) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'props'
- Delete the randomly typed characters and until you are back to the view where you clicked on the song. You need to click 2 times the play button to start playing again.
- Change view or search for a new song.