Sound: when constructing dialog, verify that Test button will work
- Open GNOME Settings
- Switch to Sound tab
- let say testing audio file missing
- click on Test button aside of Output Device
- press buttons, hear no sound
- in terminal is printed: "(gnome-control-center:7312): sound-cc-panel-WARNING **: 00:48:37.252: Failed to play sound: File or data not found"
when this happends, is possible rather
- check if sound file exist
- to hide/grey-out "Test" button or at least when test dialog opens show warning on screen it'll not work when not file is not found?
I marked this like bug, but it's something between bug and small feature request. Thank you