Saving unedited empty file doesn't work (Builder 3.32, Flatpak)
- Create a new file (Ctrl-N)
- Builder shows "unsaved file " with no "unsaved" dot marker next to the title.
- Save (Ctrl-S, and "save" to anywhere).
- Builder shows the "saved" name in the document title, and doesn't show an "unsaved" dot.
- Empty file isn't created in "saved" location.
- Closing Builder doesn't create the file either.
If any content is added to the file (or even added then deleted so it's empty again) saving works as expected.