These are issues that need to be resolved before we can release a 3.30 sdk using gnome-build-meta.
All issues for this milestone are closed. You may close this milestone now.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- GST_PLUGIN_SYSTEM_PATH is not respecting multiarch
- There is a huge file in the sdk
- Can't find SDK extensions
- GI_TYPELIB_PATH is not set
- libgepub fails to build on i386/armv7
- Build WebKitGTK+ with -g1 only on 32-bit architectures
- webkitgtk fails to build
- Only push to the remote ostree repo from protected branches
- Should GPG sign gbm.gnome.org/repo
- Cannot read settings from dconf with org.gnome.Platform//3.30
- publish the flatpak runtimes from gnome-build-meta