Can't use any shortcuts
- GIMP version: 2.10.22 revision 3
- Package: Installer from gimp.org
- Operating System: macOS 11.3.1 with M1
Description of the bug
When trying to use any keyboard shortcut, when pressing the CMD button, it changes the Selection tool to subtract mode, for example. It does so with every tool, so I can't use any keyboard shortcut.
Is the bug reproducible? Always
- Select any tool which the CMD button modifies
- Try to use a keyboard shortcut that uses the CMD button
- Watch as nothing happens.
Expected result: The shortcut executes
Actual result: Nothing happens
If you have a backtrace for a crash or a warning, paste it here.