zoom menu if open works in front of other apps
- GIMP version: 2.10.24
- Package: Unknown. I don't remember if it came with Fedora 32 or 33 or if I installed it separately using Fedora's Gnome's Software app. Therefore, I don't know if Flatpak was involved.
- Operating System: Fedora 34 Linux.
Description of the bug
The zoom menu appears in front of other apps. Selecting from it still operates on Gimp.
Is the bug reproducible? Always.
- With a document open, open the zoom menu, but don't select from it.
- Alt-tab to another app. The other app can be in a maximized window.
- When you see the Gimp menu in front of the other app, select an item from the zoom menu.
- Go back to the Gimp document, to see the effect olf having selected a menu command.
The menu should not appear in front of another app. If it does, it should be inoperable.
The menu appears and can be used to change Gimp’s zoom level.
I found the Gimp zoom menu in front of LibreOffice Writer, Firefox, gedit, Files (Nautilus), and Thunderbird and I found operability when it was in front of LO Writer.