Patterns cannot be applied while GIMP window is shared in Microsoft Teams
- GIMP version: 2.10.20 and 2.10.22
- Package: Installer from gimp.org
- Operating System: Windows 10
Patterns cannot be applied - either to a selection or to the entire image - while a GIMP window is shared in Microsoft Teams (tested on Microsoft Teams desktop version 1.4.00.4167). Description of the bug
Is the bug reproducible? Always
- Start GIMP and open a new or an existing image
- Start a Microsoft Teams meating and share the GIMP window
- Go back to GIMP and try to apply patterns - it is impossible
- Go back to Microsoft Teams and stop the sharing
- Go back to GIMP again and try to apply patterns - now it is possible
Patterns working properly during sharing a GIMP window in Microsoft Teams.
Patterns not working during sharing a GIMP window in Microsoft Teams.
The issue concerns only GIMP patterns. Other tools, like gradients or paintbrushes, work properly in the same conditions.