Text tool 'baseline' cannot be adjusted using mouse wheel in GIMP Text Editor
GIMP version: 2.10.18
Operating System: Archlinux, kernel 5.6.11
Tested in both packages:
- [Binary package] provided from Arch Linux repository
- [Flatpak] from https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gimp.GIMP
Description of the bug
When attempting to use the mouse wheel to adjust the baseline for text in the GIMP text editor, the value stays at 0 and no adjustments are applied to the text.
Is the bug reproducible? Always
- Draw a text box using the Text Tool
- Write several lines of text in the text box
- In the 'Tool Options' for the text tool, check 'Use editor'
- Inside the editor window, either click and draw with the mouse, or use CTRL+A to select your text
- Use the mouse wheel over the baseline number to adjust its value
Expected result: The baseline for the text will be adjusted.
Actual result: The number flickers between (-1, 0, 1) depending on if you're scrolling up or down. The baseline doesn't change.