Trouble in scaling an image
GIMP version: 2.10.14
Operating System: Fedora 31
Description of the bug
Some of the scale "butons" doesn't work at first try.
Is the bug reproducible? Always.
- Get an image bigger or smaller than the file.
- Add that image as a layer.
- Scale that layer/image to the exact dimensions of the file (can only be the width or the lenght).
- Try to drag the horizontal or vertical "buttons" and they are sticked (the image doesn't adjusts).
- Try to drag a corner "button" and the image adjusts.
I think that is always better a video: