Geary - Disappearing messages
Sometimes a message doesn't appear in Geary although it is present in the mailserver in the inbox. Today, this happened with a messages that was received in Spam. I moved it to the Inbox, where it is not visible in Geary but visible in the webmail in the inbox.
To obtain installation information, copy it from Geary's Problem Report dialog if shown (or else open the Geary Inspector by typing Shift + Alt + I) by selecting System, and clicking the Copy button, then pasting here.
- Geary version: 3.36.1
- Installation method: Pre-installed with OS
- Desktop environment: GNOME
- Operating system and version: Pop!_OS 20.04
- Email provider: Greenhost.nl
Steps to reproduce
Ensure the configuration is done with IMAP/SMTP
- Receive a message in Spam
- Move the message to the inbox, using the moveconversationn option
- Verify the email isn't shown in the inbox
- Verify the email is shown in the webmail inbox folder
Geary doesn't show some messsages, in particular in this example a message that was moved from spam to inbox.
What did you expect to happen?
For Geary to show the emails that are present in the inbox of the webmail service.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Email present in the webmail service
Email not present in Geary