2006-01-03 Brian Cameron <email@example.com>
* gui/gdmcommon.c: Fix problem with client not properly counting
the number of connections, and make logic more robust so when
it receives an "ERROR 200 Too many messages" it will close and
reopen the connection and try again rather than just fail.
* configure.ac, configure/Makefile.am: Add loginpreloadlist
* utils/prefetch.c: Now handle comments that start with "#" in
the preloadlist file.
* daemon/gdm.h, daemon/gdmconfig.c, config/gdm.conf, gui/gdmlogin.c,
gui/gdmcommon.[ch], gui/greeter/greeter.c: Now PostDisplayProgram is
PreFetchProgram. Fixed some comments in gdm.h.
* daemon/gdm.c: Now KEY_PRE_FETCH_PROGRAM is only returned to the
first slave that asks for the value, ensuring the prefetch only
happens the first time a greeter is displayed.
* docs/C/gdm.xml: Rewrote the Introduction section so it is more
clear, made improvements to the Accessibility section, and fixed
a number of formatting issues. Now a separate Security section.
Updated docs to reflect PreFetchProgram change.
* gui/gdmflexiserver.c: Clean up the code a little.