Date is not localized when previewing message
I encounter an issue with the email preview component. As you can see on the following screenshot, in the Date field, the date is not localized. I spent a few times already to look into the code and the translation and find the portion of code that is responsible of this.
Up to know, here’s what I tried :
- Use GtkInspector to get the component that was concerned. It appears it is EMailDisplay.
- Guess the stftime date string, which starts, I guess, with:
%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S %z, seems to be RFC 822.
- I was looking forward to find it in the source code or the translation file but didn’t find at all.
Maybe I’m getting wrong but this issue is not new : I noticed it the very first time I used Evolution, years ago now.
It may be a French translation issue, which I don’t expect because I do think I already mentioned this to the team few times ago.