"Advanced Search" dialog is modal and blocks interaction also in other open Evolution windows
I noticed another questionable software behaviour.
- Open an additional window (shortcut “Shift+Ctrl+W”) for the application “GNOME Evolution 3.36.5”.
- Open the dialogue “Advanced Search”.
- Activate the previous application window.
- Look what not happens there according to clicks.
I observed then:
- The application window which does not display the search dialogue became unresponsive.
- I hear beeps for each press on the arrow keys “up” and “down” on the keyboard.
I would like to be able to use further application windows after search dialogues were opened somewhere.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information