Jumping when middle button dragging in annotation mode
Submitted by Jan Tojnar
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a multi-page PDF.
- Click annotate button and then the highlighting button.
- Scroll to the middle of the document.
- Highlight some text.
- Click the highlighting button again.
- Scroll down to some other page.
- Push down the middle mouse button and start dragging the view.
- Release the mouse button.
Expected: The view would be dragged as if the highlighting were not enabled.
What actually happens: The view jumps back to the previous annotation (or maybe somewhere else) and the dragging mode is latched even after releasing the middle mouse button.