this MR intends to use last features provided by glib and replacing the include guards by pragma once.
The last features from GLib I'm talking about are :
- Using g_autoptr/g_clear_*
- Replacing the boilerplate code by G_DECLARE_*
What I wish to do at the same time :
- Creating an ui file for each source file
- Removing unnecessary includes (for example eog-thumbnail.c include eog-list-store.h but is not used)
- Removing the private structure (changing G_DEFINE_TYPE_WITH_PRIVATE with G_DEFINE_FINAL_TYPE)
- (Don't know if it's a convention) Renaming the variable of the class by self (example: eog_thumb_nav_foo (EogThumbNav *self)).
I'm probably wrong, but I think it may be a good start before porting to GTK4 especially using the ui files.
This is just a start but if you don't agree with this please let met know so that I close the MR and we forget this :)