Issues with newcomers and GitLab
- Issue there was not a "create merge request" for someone not logged in.
- Figured out he should go to button "sign in/register" and logged in with gmail.
- Issue still didn't have a "create merge request". By chance, he went to overview and saw some errors (need to set ssh keys, need to set a password)
- Once done the password step it was redirected to the login page and it said "login with your password" when he previously used gmail. That was confusing.
- He logged with gmail just fine.
- After that there was still not a create merge request in the issue, he had to fork and add a remote.
- If work is done on master, there is no way to create a merge request.