1. 13 Jan, 2018 4 commits
  2. 10 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  3. 03 Jan, 2018 4 commits
  4. 23 Nov, 2017 1 commit
  5. 21 Nov, 2017 1 commit
  6. 18 Nov, 2017 1 commit
  7. 07 Nov, 2017 2 commits
  8. 11 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  9. 24 Sep, 2017 1 commit
  10. 21 Sep, 2017 1 commit
    • Christian Hergert's avatar
      source tree reorganization · 9b9db776
      Christian Hergert authored
      As the project has grown, we've let things get a bit out of their
      logical place. This does a bit of cleanup and tries to bring some
      of the embedded resources closer to where they are used.
      
      But more importantly, this allows us to clean some things up to
      the point that we can move forward statically linking a bunch of
      the plugins into libide. The plan here is to speed up the initial
      loading by avoiding lots of disk I/O stats which are currently
      hurting us.
      9b9db776
  11. 01 Sep, 2017 1 commit
  12. 19 Jul, 2017 5 commits
  13. 05 Jun, 2017 1 commit
    • Christian Hergert's avatar
      dazzle: rip out internals and move to dazzle · e2036322
      Christian Hergert authored
      This is a large change-set, and there is still more we can do, but this
      gets the bulk of things using dazzle instead of egg and pnl. It also
      rips out a few things from libide which were placed in Dazzel.
      e2036322
  14. 17 Jun, 2016 1 commit
    • Christian Hergert's avatar
      build: reorganize libide · d0121822
      Christian Hergert authored
      The libide/ directory was getting a bit out of control. The number of files
      in the directory was simply too much to make it easy for newcomers to
      find what they are looking for.
      
      This breaks things up into a bunch of, somewhat logical, directories.
      
      We no longer use a bunch of crazy include paths with -I, and instead
      include the directory name when including as such:
      
        #include "buffers/ide-buffer.h"
      
      This will hopefully make it easier to navigate, and basically the same to
      open files if you use fuzzy search to open files.
      d0121822
  15. 09 May, 2016 1 commit
  16. 25 Mar, 2016 1 commit
  17. 28 Oct, 2015 1 commit
    • Ray Strode's avatar
      change naming convention for global variables · d9922c15
      Ray Strode authored
      Right now global variables start with a g and use
      camel case.
      
      Those conventions are inconsistent with the rest of the
      coding style which uses underscores and no hungarian
      prefixes.
      
      This commit does a giant sed over the codebase with some
      manual tweaks to fix it up.
      d9922c15
  18. 28 Sep, 2015 1 commit
  19. 27 Sep, 2015 4 commits
  20. 26 Sep, 2015 2 commits
    • Christian Hergert's avatar
    • Christian Hergert's avatar
      vala: add beginnings of vala support for Builder · b259bda5
      Christian Hergert authored
      There is plenty to do in terms of optimizing this, and code cleanup, so
      feel free to join in and help if you can. I'm by no means a Vala expert
      and I ran into a lot of problems along the way.
      
      What this includes:
      
       * A simple auto-indenter: There is a lot do do here to here to catch
         up with what the C indenter can do. We probably need to abstract
         everything into a two-pass system. One pass to get the context,
         a second pass to determine how to indent that context.
       * In process diagnostics like we do for clang. This isn't really a
         feature, it's more of an anti-feature. Longer term, we need to
         figure out a clean way to rip this all out of process (G-C-A, etc).
       * Auto-completion using libvala for type information. Mostly taken
         from Anjuta, but there is a lot of performance/cleanup work that
         can be done to make this feel good.
      
      TODO
      
       * Code cleanup
       * Extract packages from the project build system
       * Make autocompletion list creation not so stupid with regards to lists
       * Symbol tree support
       * goto definition, etc
       * A highlighter based on the AST
      b259bda5
  21. 31 Aug, 2015 1 commit
  22. 13 Jul, 2015 1 commit
    • Christian Hergert's avatar
      plugins: massive refactor to use interfaces and plugins · b530baea
      Christian Hergert authored
      This commit moves many features from libide which were provided by
      extension points to instead be plugins. Doing so required changing
      how we perform our dependency injection. In particular, we want to
      be able to reload extensions when plugins are enabled/disabled.
      
      This is provided by IdeExtensionAdapter and IdeExtensionSetAdapter.
      
      IdeExtensionAdapter provides access to an extension that may be
      reloaded or changed during plugin loading based on a match key
      and value. The key should be an "X-Foo" style external data key
      in a libpeas plugin. The value is the value that should be matched.
      The key's value in the plugin file can have multiple values specified
      separated by a comma (,).
      
      This patch also lets us remove IdeLanguage, as it becomes fairly
      useless now that we can load things via plugins with match keys.
      Longer term, I'd like to cleanup IdeFile to subclass GtkSourceFile.
      
      I've started to put language specific stuff into "language pack"
      plugins.
      b530baea
  23. 20 Jun, 2015 3 commits