Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
0.3.4 protected This is a hotfix for the `flatpak` build of the app to allow access to User's `XDG_HOME`.
- Flatpak can now access the Home folder. This fixes the OPML import feature from not being able to access any file. hammond-0.3.4.tar.xz
0.3.3 protected New release, the main feature is `OPML` import, other than that it's pretty barebones.
- Initial functionality for importing shows from an OPML file was implemented.
- ShowsView now remembers the vertical alignment of the scrollbar between refreshes. 4d2b64e7
rustcversion requirement was bumped to
- Some animations should be smoother now. 7d598bb1
- InAppNotification now can be used to propagate some errors to the user. 7035fe05 and 118dac5a
- Fixed a of by one bug in the
ShowsViewwhere the last show was never shown. bd12b09c
As seen on
- Ability to mark all episodes of a Show as watched. #47
- Now you are able to subscribe to itunes
™podcasts by using the itunes link of the show. #49
- EpisdeWidget has been reimplemented as a compile time state machine. !18
- Content Views no longer scroll horizontally when shrunk bellow their minimum size. #35
- Double border aroun the main window was fixed. (Rowan Lewis) #52
- Some requests now use the Tor Browser's user agent. (Rowan Lewis) #53
- Hammond now remembers the window size and position. (Rowan Lewis) #50
- Implemnted the initial work for integrating with GSettings and storing preferences. (Rowan Lewis) !22 !23
- Shows without episodes now display an empty message similar to EmptyView. #44
0.3 protected Check out https://gitlab.gnome.org/alatiera/Hammond/milestones/3 and Changelog.md
0.2.0 protected Alpha 0.2 Database Breaking Changes.
0.1.1 protected 0.1.1 Alpha
Added appdata.xml file.hammond-0.1.1.tar.gz
0.1.0 protected Alpha release 0.1.0