Allow to search for new feeds
What I consider the killer feature of services like Feedly is the possibility to search for new feeds to add.
The problem is that we need a database of feeds for that to work. We could at least initialy ship that database with the app and maybe later consider making it an online service.
The problem is building that database as I don't know such a service. I suggest to:
- when a new feed is succesfully added, take its URL;
- same with imports;
- anonymously send that URL to us;
- build that feeds database from this received URLs;
- ship that database with the app;
- allow the users to opt-in from the preferences;
- on startup, ask the users on the first startup;
- submit the feeds they already have when they opt-in;
- ensure it's very clear what these URLs are used for and that it's as anonymous as we can make it.