Gcolor3 based on GTK 3.10 with a GtkHeaderbar and a GtkStack
Use buttons with images Remove title and subtitle from headerbar Use client side decorations
v2.0 Version 2.0Release v2.0
An almost complete rewrite, with a much better architecture. The featureset is identical, except for that Gcolor3 now uses an
ini-style file to save colors. Please see all commits between this tag and the previous for an elaborate changelog.
v2.1 Version 2.1Release v2.1
Gcolor3 is now also packaged for Fedora: https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/fnux/GColor3/
v2.2 v2.2Release v2.2
- Use resource files to define the UI (3d1a0703).
- Use Gcolor3ColorStore to centrally manage colors between several running instances (1ee4d5fa).
- Follow the XDG directory specification (d91dd061).
This means that the configuration file has moved from
- Copy the selected color's hex value from the tree view using Ctrl-C (068b308a).
- Make the main window resizable (772b33b5).
- Use an AppData file to describe Gcolor3 to GNOME Software and the like (8bbdda82).
- Improvements to the build configuration.
- Various small fixes and cleanups.
- Updated translations:
New: Ukrainian, Galician
Updated: Dutch, British English, French, German, Serbian, Swedish and Ukrainian.
Removed from build (outdated, left in source tree): Galician, Greek
v2.3 v2.3Release v2.3
I have a blog post discussing the release, the plans with Wayland and future work: http://hjdskes.nl/blog/gcolor3-2.3/
- Fix AppData for inclusion in Fedora, Flatpak (#60)
- Import deprecated GtkColorSelection and GtkHSV (#67)
- Fix crashing GNOME Shell on Wayland (#67)
- Package Gcolor3 as Flatpak (#72)
- Port Gcolor3 to the Meson build system (#83)
- This removes a dependency on intltool.
- Gcolor3ColorStore: mention that warnings are harmless on first run (#84)
- Fix CTRL-C and other keyboard shortcuts (#64)
- Redesigned saved color page (#92)
- Redesigned header bar (#92)
- Add a GtkShortcutswindow (#93)
- This bumps the required version of GTK+ 3 to 3.20.
- Add a manual page (#99)
- Publish Gcolor3 on Flathub (#87)
- There is now a PPA to install Gcolor3 on Ubuntu (#21)
- New translations: Norwegian Bokmål, Indonesian, Russian, Spanish
- Updated translations: Dutch, British English, German, Serbian
- Removed outdated translations (from build): French, Galician, Greek, Indonesian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish, Ukranian
v2.3.1 v2.3.1Release v2.3.1