Ref. #111 (closed).
This does a couple of changes:
- Changes installation to use
pip, otherwise the data_files are not installed correctly.
- Removes the manual /app or /usr prefixing, this was also causing everything to go under
/app, which is why you needed all those manual environment overrides everywhere.
- Deleted the stub configure and autogen.sh, there are better ways to do custom installations.
- Removed the TODO, because AFAIK checking
/.flatpak-infois pretty much the best way to see if you're running inside a Flatpak.
- Switch to flatpak-pip-generator for generating the files to install.
- The JSON formatting is a bit of a mess, is there a reason you didn't use the YAML?
- The renaming of
uberwriter.inunfortunately broke installation a bit, since now it's installed as
/usr/bin/uberwriter.in; personally I think it would work better to just leave it in bin...
- pyenchant and pygtkspellcheck have both been abandoned (the former officially, the latter simply hasn't received updates in almost three years.)
- I believe you can drop
--filesystem=hostif you switch to