Get new help.gnome.org running with Pintail
Pintail is the documentation site builder made for Mallard. We're working on moving help.gnome.org to Pintail.
- Pintail repo on GitHub
- help.gnome.org repo with config for our deployment
- test instance built from above repo.
- Get a nice design for the front page.
- Get search working. This likely requires making a pintail-solr plugin to replace the problematic pintail-elasticsearch plugin.
- Ensure translations are working.
- Language selector in the sidebar.
- Get translations of the front page.
- Add unstable builds, with custom styling to show what they are.
- Tell search engines not to index unstable builds.
- Figure out rebuild schedule, or if triggered by CI.