[Pinned] Current State of the Project (Evaluation, Implementation, Backlog)
We're currently doing the evaluation of
These components are being evaluated, and are ready to be developed.
We're currently doing the implementation of:
These components are a work-in-progress (WIP) and need contribution in order to be completed. The "completed" status includes a code complete status and also included documentation of that component.
These components are the next ones to be evaluated:
<tr>): A table is an HTML element that contains sets of data. Currently, some pages of GNOME.org use HTML tables. Tables are usually stored to visualize sets of data/information. And can be used for many purposes, for example, a table containing information of attendees to GUADEC, or to create a "Calendar".
- Label: A label is an HTML element that can be used to identify information, or as it says, label information. They are also used in a couple of GNOME websites, such as GTK.org for example.
<ol>): A list is an HTML element used usually on a text notation, within paragraphs. But can also be used to stylise other components. Footers and Headers, for example, are mostly based on Lists. Dropdowns too.
Tooltips: A tooltip is a piece of information that appears usually when you're hovering an HTML component, whilst there are many kinds of tooltips (based purely on CSS, or based on the
<a>): Links are a fundamental part of every website.
- how should links look by default (colour, font-family, font-size, font-weight, margins...,)
- how should they look when you hover them?
- how should they look when you accessed/visited them?
<p>): Paragraps are used for containing pieces of text and are fundamental.
- what should be the default paragraph margins, padding, font size, colour, etc.
Text Styling (
<span>): Styling of text for the website.
<img>): how should be the base styling of images? Do they have margins?
<pre>): For styling code blocks. Usually used in Documentation or Blog posts.
These components need to have their own Issues created following the