Fractal: Multi account support
- Fractal: Multi account support
Fractal currently supports only one account, if you want to be connected at the same time with different accounts the user has to launch several instances. You will implement multi account support in the client so users can have more than one account connected at the same time with a user friendly interface. You will need to work with GNOME's design team to come up with the interface. To add multi account support first of all we should work on the backend code to make it more client independent, then we can work on the interface.
- Knowledge of the Rust language
- Good understanding of GTK4
- Experience with gtk-rs
- Having contributed to Fractal or Fractal-next is mandatory
- #fractal:gnome.org on Matrix is used for communication by the team. New contributors are expected to be available here.