GNOME 3.30 Release Video: Content Gathering
GNOME 3.30 is releasing on September the 5th and I need your help providing information and video recordings for the 3.30 Release Video.
Needs video recording
App Developers: If you are mentioned below, please provide a video recording of the new changes by Start-August (When The Freeze kicks in):
- GNOME Shell: Performance Improvements (no recording needed)
- Tracker: Safer API for binding values to queries to prevent injection (might land for 3.30) (no recording needed)
- GNOME Boxes: FreeRDP Support (@felipeborges is contact person)
GNOME Games: More metadata search, new game views. (@aplazas is contact person)
- GNOME Settings: Thunderbolt support, Dynamic Panels (@feaneron is contact person but doesnt have hardware).
- Fractal: New access to User Account Settings, Improved Room Discovery. (@jsparber is contact person)
- Nautilus: New Path Bar (@csoriano is contact person)
- GNOME Web: New reader mode (@mcatanzaro is contact person)
- GNOME Notes: Improved Notes Style and Zoom (@igaldino is contact person)
GNOME Software: New refreshed update panel (@hughsie is contact person)
- GNOME Builder: New auto-completion engine & interactive code tooltips (@chergert is contact person)
- Podcasts: New app for podcasts (@alatiera is contact person)
Need information about what changed (Frozen)
- GNOME Photos: No news (reported by: @debarshir)
- GNOME Music: Improved theming (@mschraal is contact person)
GNOME Videos: Unknown (unknown contact person)
GNOME Maps: Unknown (@mlundblad is contact person)
If I have assigned your mistakenly or if you are not interested in having your app featured, please let me know by comment or an e-mail:
If you are not listed and you think your app should be featured in the 3.30 release video, let me know!