Update or take down the GNOME Zazzle store
- We have a link on the page where we list vendors
- Andreas confirmed that Stormy is the one with access
- ACTION: Allan to try to reach out to Stormy
30 January 2018:
- Feedback from multiple sources has been that the quality is low.
- Designs needs to be updated.
- We might want to close the store down. Allan to contact stormy again to get access, then possibly defer the question of what to do with the store to the Engagement Team.
6 March 2018:
- Allan has heard from Stormy and has successfully logged in. Rosanna is going to look at the account records. Neil thinks we should just shut it down.
- @nuritzi to talk to the Engagement Team about running the Zazzle store.