Ratify new events code of conduct
Discussion from the board meeting of 5 December 2017:
- Draft of the code of conduct is in progress
- Once ready, we can start a community consultation phase
- Current draft mentions a committee that would help resolving incidents
- Is the board ok with forming a committee for that purpose?
- No objections, the responsibilities and attributions will be explored further down the line
- When a local organisation handles the event in Europe for us, we need a contract with them
- This contract should cover handling of personal data that they collect for us
- See http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm for the standard contracts
- The board needs to consider letting the community vote eventually
This issue is blocked by the creation of a Code of Conduct Committee.
- Board votes on an Events Code of Conduct and ratifies it