Request for access of openshift containers for @roshanjossy
Please provide the following information:
- Your full name Roshan Jossy
- Permanent email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requested account name. Please note nicknames are NOT allowed (https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/AccountNamePolicy) roshanjossy https://gitlab.gnome.org/roshanjossy
- Explanation why you think you should get an account To deploy services for our project as a part of community engagement challenge
- Attach (do not paste inline!) the public part of your passphrase protected SSH version 2 key pair (usually ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub).
Note: We require RSA (4096 preferred). Use
ssh-keygen -t rsa -b 4096. Please make sure your key matches all the requirements listed at
https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/SSHKeyGuidelines. If your key does not match all requirements, it will not be possible to use it, and
your accounts application will be significantly delayed.