Fedora 29 - Tracker Metadata Corrupt
The tracker metadata is corrupt and this is reflected in various apps:
- Music shows all tracks and can play them all but all tracks are void of information and they are displayed as unknown tracks for unknown artists and the track lengths are all 0
- Documents has a corrupt interface and shows an empty white window
- Books does the same thing Documents does
- Games lags on startup and takes a long time to load the library but then runs smoothly
- Photos is the only one that actually works
All my apps are installed through flathub if that makes any difference. I have been experiencing this corruption since the initial launch of Fedora 28 and now it persists after the upgrade to Fedora 29.
Edit: Tracker's data has been reset several times already but the issue persists.